《神探夏洛克》第3集台词(无时间轴)中英文对照(上)

bbc2010年拍的《神探夏洛克》,又译《新福尔摩斯》。奔尼迪克特 康博巴奇主演夏洛克 福尔摩斯。无时间轴的台词中英文对照,节约版面,方便广大英语爱好者学习交流。

白俄罗斯 明斯克

和我从头说下事情经过吧

Just tell me what happened from the beginning.

我们去了一间酒吧

We had been to a bar,

很棒 我和那边的一个女招待聊得火热

nice place, and, I got chatting with one of the waitresses,

凯伦就不高兴鸟[口音太重] 所以我们回了旅店

and Karen weren't happy with that, so...when we get back to the hotel, 之后便吵了起来

we end up having a bit of a ding-dong.

她总是数落我 说我不系真男人

She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.

不"是"真男人

Wasn't a real man.

-啥 -语法错了 是"是" 不是"系"

- What? - It's not "weren't", it's "wasn't".

继续

Go on.

后来我就不知道怎么回事了

Well...then I don't know how it happened,

只是突然间发现我手里拿着把刀

but suddenly there's a knife in my hands...

我爹是个屠夫 所以我对使刀还蛮在行

..and me old man was a butcher, so I know how to handle knives. -他交我们怎么把一头野兽大卸大块 -是"教"

- He learned us how to cut up a beast. - Taught.

-又是啥 -教你们怎么大卸八块

- What? - Taught you how to cut up a beast.

好吧 所以我就作了

Yeah, well, then I done it.

-是"做" -好吧 我做了 我捅了她

- Did it. - Did it! Stabbed her,

捅了一刀又一刀 然后我看到她以...

over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...

"已"经

..wasn't...

不动了

..moving no more.

一动也不动

Word文档免费下载Word文档免费下载:《神探夏洛克》第3集台词(无时间轴)中英文对照(上) (共34页,当前第1页)

《神探夏洛克》第3集台词(无时间轴)中英文对照(上)相关文档

最新文档

返回顶部