1. what are they talking about?
a. driving in england.
b. how to drive a car.
c. whether to have the right to drive a car in england.
2. what does the woman mean?
a. mary is ill.
b. mary thinks well of the concert.
c. she has no chance to talk to mary.
3. does jane know arvid brown?
a. she doesn't know him.
b. she knows something about him.
c. she knows him very well.
4. what can we learn from the conversation?
a. they are neighbors.
b. they are classmates.
c. they are not from the same country.
5. where does the conversation probably take place?
a. in a clothing store.
b. at the woman's home
c. in the sitting room.
6. what is the man going to do tonight?
b. go to a concert with the woman.
c. go to a concert with his sister.
7. what does the man think of the woman?
a. he thinks she is a good cook.
b. he thinks she does everything very quickly.
c. he thinks she isn't good at cooking.
8. what is the woman worried about?
a. mary's carelessness. b. bad traffic. c. mary's being late.
9. what do you know about mary from this conversation?
a. she is a good driver and always very careful.
b. she is a careless girl.
c. she likes driving fast.