16-热忱邀请

16-热忱邀请

对不起,我要到父母家去。

[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:8″]

I'd love to, but I'll go on a business trip.

很想去,但我要出差。

Can I take a rain check?

能改个时间再请我吗?

Alright, I'm free on Sunday.

好吧!我星期天没事。

Thanks, I'd love to.

谢谢!我很愿意去。

[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12″]

中级经典

Let's meet outside the theatre at 4 o'clock, shall we?

我们4点钟在剧场外见面吧,行吗?

This evening's a problem. What about tomorrow?

今晚不行。明天呢?

[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:8″]

I've been looking forward to this occasion.

我一直都盼着参加这项盛事。

We can't come on Saturday, I'm sorry. We've been asked to go to a dance that evening. 我很抱歉,星期六我们来不了,因为已有人请我们那天晚上去参加一个舞会。

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline. I have an essay to finish. 谢谢你的盛情邀请,但恐怕我得让你失望了,我有篇稿子要完成。

[模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:17″]

May we have you as our guest of honor?

您能否赏光,作为我们的嘉宾?

You are cordially invited to the party to mark the 100th anniversary of the founding

16 热忱邀请相关文档

最新文档

返回顶部